• Analyze customers needs and business processes to design business solutions with detailed requirements.
• Accompany customers in the full delivery cycle from software conﬁguration to go-live.
• Along with the engineering team, formalize technical speciﬁcation of the system.
• Close support with Software Engineers to develop system and do functional QC for development made by Software Engineers.
• Deliver functional training sessions (prepare materials).
• Support/assist customers to make sure customer happy with new system/software.
• Support the sales team during pre-sale.
Keen and Flexible to learn new technologies.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem solving abilities.
Experience with Odoo (or other ERP) is an advantage
Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written English
• Minimum 1 year of experience with ERP implementations as a business analyst (preferably Odoo but not mandatory).
• Proﬁcient English - communication on a daily basis.
• Native Bahasa Indonesia speaker.
• Understanding of diﬀerent business processes modeling (UML).
• Business/management-related degree is a plus.